What to Expect
At Mt. Hope Lutheran Church, we hope you will discover a sincere group of real people dedicated to following our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. From new parents, young adults to empty nesters and retired people. From the moment you pull into the parking lot you can expect…
Look for the signs in the front located on W Old Shakopee Rd. Pull into the entrance between the church and Applewood Pointe. Follow the directional parking signs. We have spots reserved by the front door for First Time Guests.
Sunday Worship Service 9:30 a.m.
We will be practicing these safety guidelines when attending in-person worship during the Covid19 Pandemic. Recent lifting of restrictions have allowed us to return to a more "normal" worship experience:
- Masks are recommended for anyone who is unvaccinated or at a high-risk for serious complications from COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located just inside the doors.
- We are encouraging members and visitors to socialize outside the building.
- Offering plates are set out at the entrances to the sanctuary.
- Communion is offered by appointment, and during the service it is offered with pre-packaged elements.
- Hymnals and Bibles have been removed from the pews. There will be no bulletins, but all the information you need will be available on the screens.
- The building is thoroughly cleaned and frequently-touched surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Our worship service typically lasts about 50 minutes.
The Bible tells us to speak the truth in love. The Bible is God’s truth. At Mt. Hope we seek to explore, understand, and apply God’s truth to our lives at every level in a spirit of love. You will find a growing variety of resources to help you grow in God’s truth.
There's no dress code. We have people wear shorts and t-shirts, dresses, pants, while others will wear slacks and a dress shirt. Our pastors will typically wear dress pants and a button-up shirt.