Mount Hope Preschool & Childcare Programs
Email for more information:
Registration for the 2022-23 school year is now being taken on a "wait list" basis. We offer 2, 3, 4 and 5-day morning preschool options along with full-day care for preschoolers. Please call or email to learn more about our flexible programming options today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mount Hope Preschool and Childcare offers exceptional learning experiences while sharing Christian values in a safe and comfortable environment. We believe that all children are a gift from God and have the ability to learn and grow. Our caring classroom communities provide opportunities for children to learn according to their individual interests and learning styles. Our qualified staff use researched-based curriculum to provide developmentally appropriate, hands-on learning experiences that encourage children to reach their full potential. Children are given opportunities to worship through music, prayer and stories, and engage in activities that promote social skill building, physical activity, academic excellence and art exploration daily.
Mount Hope Lutheran Preschool and Childcare admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, and other school-administered programs.
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Hours M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Ages 33 months to start of Kindergarten
- Limited summer school-age care offered
- Classes taught by experienced and loving teachers
- Researched-based curriculum (The Creative Curriculum)
- Daily Jesus Time that includes stories, songs and prayer
- Indoor and outdoor large motor space
- Healthy snacks and catered hot lunch
- Exciting onsite assemblies
- Daily music and movement
Preschool Class Options (33 months and toilet-trained - start of Kdgt)
- 2, 3, 4 and 5-day preschool options (9:00am-12:00pm)
- Full time and part time child care available year around
Kindergarten - age 12
- Full time summer program